For enquiries relating to any of the properties we currently have on the market including to arrange a viewing or if you wish to sell your property contact Romana Russell: email@example.com
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are operating mostly remotely, working from home, with reduced staff and while we endeavour to deal with matters as quickly as possible please do be patient with us if we are unable to respond to your enquiry straight away.
Face-to-Face meetings can be arranged at the discretion of the resident partner subject to appropriate hygiene and social distancing measures being observed. Video Conferencing style meetings can also be accommodated.
If you are arranging a viewing to see one of our properties you will be asked to agree to the Viewings Code of Practice before your viewing slot is confirmed.
Viewings Code of Practice
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and associated government regulations and guidelines we have put in place the following social distancing code of practice for potential purchasers when viewing properties For Sale through our firm’s estate agency service.
When attending any arranged viewing, the following strict social distancing rules shall apply:
- No more than two people may attend any viewing. No children under 16 years of age may attend. Any children over the age of 16 are included in the two person limit.
- Viewers MUST wear PPE to attend the viewing, including a mask and gloves. They must avoid touching any surfaces or door handles within or around the property.
- Viewers must not attend a viewing should they develop any Covid-19 symptoms, including a cough. They should also not attend their viewing if someone within their household is displaying symptoms.
- Viewers must arrive at the arranged time and should not arrive early or late. If you are late then we reserve the right, for safety reasons, not to facilitate the viewing. Viewers are requested to leave promptly at end of the appointment time.
- Viewing time within an enclosed space (e.g. a house or flat) shall be limited to 15 minutes, after which time viewers will require to go outdoors.
- Please retain at least 2 metres distance from our viewing agent at all times.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding.